When you join our team, you'll be in good company! Our staff includes seasoned sales associates, award-winning interior designers, and an outstanding delivery and installation crew. Our culture is customer-focused, creative, sophisticated without being stuffy, and fun!
We offer great benefits including 401(k) matching, health insurance, paid time off, commission pay, and an employee discount. We also offer the opportunity to develop your career and learn new skills.
Bountiful Home, the area's premier home furnishings and gift store is looking for an outstanding Retail Sales Associate and/or Merchandiser to join our growing team. Candidates who offer great customer service, have strong communication skills, and can make customers feel welcome in our store are what we're looking for! You should be comfortable selling home furnishings and gifts, have experience with special ordering of upholstery and case goods, and comfortable unpacking and pricing merchandise. Candidates with merchandising experience should be comfortable with keeping displays fresh and well-stocked and creating striking store vignettes on a rotating basis. A positive attitude and a desire to promptly resolve potential customer issues or complaints will make you successful in this role. Ultimately, you will ensure that customers leave our store happy and eager to come back!
- Greet and direct customers
- Provide accurate information (e.g. product features, pricing and after-sales services)
- Answer customers’ questions about specific products/services
- Work with customers on special orders
- Ensure racks are fully stocked
- Manage returns of merchandise
- Coordinate with our team to provide the excellent customer service Bountiful Home is known for
- Inform customers about discounts and special offers
- Provide customer feedback to the retail operations manager
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services
- Proven work experience as a Retail Sales Representative, Sales Associate, or similar role
- Understanding of the retail sales process
- Merchandising ability
- Knowledge of inventory stocking procedures
- Basic math skills
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Excellent communication skills; capable of building trusting relationships
- Ability to perform in fast-paced environments
- Flexibility to work various shifts, including some weekends
- High school diploma
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing or related field is a plus
Job Type: Full-time or part-time
Salary: $14 - $20 per hour
Benefits: 401(k) matching, health insurance, paid time off, commission pay, employee discount
Schedule: Monday - Friday; weekend availability
How to Apply: Submit your resume to email@example.com or call the store at 410.819.8666 and ask for Martha.
We're always looking for fabulous design talent!
If you're an interior designer with at least some industry experience, we'd love to hear from you! Please send your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.